I think I might stop with the silly version scheme and go with simple numbers.
This patch has only minimal plans, as my focus is heavily on the OnLive version - those of you who have seen the Zombie video will know what odd and unexpected features this can throw up!
Estimated ship date : 11th of May 2012
-emitters should not emit a monster immedaitely, but should have at least 1 update (else building whilst jetpacking does nothing!)
-(Z) ombie field!!
-Client should see damage
-(cant build in others rooms unless its set to everyone build in retail as well. i am unable to build in frineds only)
-http://gyazo.com/c968ad5774e69b5dbaafad7bdab7a419 (profile with no avatar)
-Check clear up of game from Restart
-Fix audio disposed crash
- DONE - finalised 31 player support
- DONE - Final Neoteric Help
- DONE - Added in scrolling into all credit-type screens
- DONE - Updated Help and What's New
- DONE - Replace lights with light models
- DONE- Allow autorebuilding of spleef arenas
- DONE - Track all necessary stats for use with achievements
- DONE - Add stats screen
- DONE - Monster emitters emit no longer emit with jetpack on
- DONE - force zombie update for first 60 frames (ensures good lighting)
- DONE - Underground level
- DONE - Ensure all Portal stuff is removed
- DONE - Add NeoTeric axe. Allows editing of the spawn.
- DONE -Change it so gunfire doesn't do it's thing with the headlight on
- DONE - Fail gracefully BUT NOT SILENTLY if a node fails to load
- DONE - Clients can no longer DELETE monster items
- DONE - Disallow Neoteric Axe spawn editing when you're a client
- DONE - Fixed 'too many gun turrets' issue.
- DONE - Build message now damped
- DONE - Final Neoteric Model
- DONE - Final Neoteric Texture
- DONE -Reorder axes
All zombie work will be experimental only (ie it will NEED A KEYBOARD OR CHATPAD)
- DONE - Restrict clients from building any monster-related items.
- DONE - Massive zombie, gunturret and sawblade optimisations
- DONE - Player damage
- DONE- Allow servers to spawn Zombies at multiple spawn points
- DONE- Improve Zombie AI + graphics
- DONE- Allow custom objects to override zombie parts
- DONE Net-sync zombies
- DONE Add zombie damage
- DONE Consider how to hurt zombies
- DONE - Sawblades
- DONE- AutoTurrets
- DONE AutoTurret NetSync (more technically, not needed)
- DONE- Add in braaaains (Zombies attempt to more-or-less head towards braaains); allows for custom scripted worlds.
- DONE - damage player if resolving and zombies active
- DONE - Copy/paste fix
Slipped to CP10:
- Finish disk access performance improvement
- Allow overrides of light models with custom blocks (may slip to CP10)
- Rotate and lower skysphere, so North is North.
-Client can't see monster emitters